Saturday 17 January 2015

Collab group?

Hello lovelies welcome back to my blog:) I hope you all had a great week

I have some very exciting news for you all!! 

Me and four of my new "internet friends" Little Dremer, yogagirl26, ThinkPink and Glitter and Glam (all lovely bloggers) have all decided to start a collab group, we all wanted to collab so we thought it would be a better idea to make a sort of group:)


So far we have all made a Twitter account for our blogs and I will link all are accounts down below.  We have also made a group Instagram under the name BeautyOfblogging click here to check out our Instagram it would amazing if you could follow us!

The collab we will be doing is a big Q&A so we will answering questions from all of you! Obviously we will have to build our Instagram and Twitter followers before as we want a range of questions. We are still not sure on when the actual collab will be uploaded on to our blogs but hopefully it will be very soon!! 


Twitter accounts:

Me
yogagirl26
Thinkpink
Little Dreamer
Glitter and Glam


Before I go I just wanted to give a quick mention to my friend who has just started a blog under the name ' Pretty Little Things ' on Wednesday. its honestly lovely so far so I would appreciate it if you could also go and look at her blog and leave a comment of what you think. Click here to view her blog

Sorry for all the 'check it outs' in this blog but a lot has happened since my last post. Once again thank you very much for the great feedback to my blog so far it really has changed my life, getting 300+ views from all over the world, yet I'm just an ordinary teenage girl. Hope to catch you again soon.

LOVE M x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do some collabs.
    I nominated you for the Liebster award .
    Check out my post for the rules :)
    http://thinkpinkxox.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to collab with me some time? Please follow my blog ( shimmerbe.blogspot.co.uk ) I will follow back I promise! xx

    ReplyDelete